Become A Tenant
Why become a Tenant?
Park tenants are given competitive advantages including the options of working, living, and playing in an emerging and dynamic research and technology park located in a progressive, clean and safe region of the country. Below are specific advantages readily available to tenants.
- Access to Mississippi State University faculty, graduates and students.
- Technical assistance from university business and industry outreach programs and services.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation at competitive rates.
- Optional membership to the Sanderson Recreation Center.
- Cost of living, skilled labor, facility and telecommunication costs are competitively low.
- Convenience of a shuttle system that connects the park to campus, downtown restaurants, health care providers and commercial districts.
- Sidewalks and bike paths connects the park to the university.
- Less than a calm twenty minute drive to the Golden Triangle Regional Airport serviced by regional jets.
- Within three-hour drive to Memphis, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Jackson, Mississippi.
- Excitement of Division I, Southeastern Conference Athletic Competition.
How to become a Tenant
- Land Acquisition for Development and to Lease Office Space, please contact:
Thad Cochran Research, Technology and Economic Development Park
100 Research Blvd., Suite 105
Starkville, MS 39759